Purchase of Tickets is deemed to be acceptance of the following terms:
- Ticket holders buy the event ticket at will and delivered digitally via email. Apopkon will not be responsible for loss or damage. If the ticket is lost, contact our customer support for a copy of your ticket.
- For one to qualify for a refund, they should request in time. No refunds will be available for tickets 30 days before the event. However, Apoknon may credit the ticket for the next year’s event and the current ticket will be considered invalid.
- The Price of the ticket depends on the package the Customer chooses, Apopkon will not refund you if you choose to subsequently downgrade. In case you downgrade, we ca offer you credit for the next year’s event or an extra ticket for someone else.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- If a performance is cancelled due to an act of god, natural disaster, pandemic, adverse weather or for any cause beyond Apopkon’s control, there is no right of refund or exchange, and no obligation is assured by Apopkon for the arranging of a substitute service, event or performance.
- Tickets may not be resold for commercial packages or at a premium. If a ticket sold is in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.